Instagram currently is arguably the best social media platform for business. It attracts approximately 700 million users monthly and at least 200 million users visit more than one business profile daily. Therefore, in case you are starting out on using Instagram for business or you are looking on ways to re-strategize your business, Instagram is the best platform. Here is all you need to know about Instagram for business.
1. Create an Instagram business account The first step to using Instagram for business is creating a business account. A business profile lets your users easily find your business. Before the introduction of business profiles, the only way your followers would interact with you was by clicking on to your external website or email. This is the best way you get real Instagram followers on your Instagram business account.
2. Showcase your business in a credible way One way you could get your business account to have a considerable number of followers is by including creativity in your posts. Ensure that what you post on the account adds value to the users, otherwise, they will have no reason to visit your account. You have to do this in a creative and sometimes humorous way. Sine the most powerful asset on Instagram is visual content, ensure that you maximize on it and that the product is of high quality so that it is easily noticeable. No one would want to view a not-so-clear picture. So ensure you score high on visual content.
3. Try using Instagram stories Instagram stories are a perfect way to showcase your business in a slideshow format. Sometimes the clients want to view the behind-the-scenes of the products or how the products came to be. Instagram stories are the perfect place to place these scenes as well as other important images that would be important for the customer. These stories are displayed for only 24 hours before they disappear. It is advisable that you place as many stories as you wish as long as they are relevant to the user. You can use this feature to target new users.
4. Create an engaging profile If you want to score high on Instagram for business, you need to have a captivating profile. Your profile photo should match your business. I could be a logo of your business or a product you are selling. Your bio should also be in line with your business. Don’t be afraid to include tags or emoji that fits your business. It is the current way users will identify with your account. You can also include a working phone number or an email address on your bio.
5. Use hashtags to boost your leads Hashtags are a good way to market your business or your account. It makes it easy for users to fund your account and business. Therefore, where possible, include hashtags
related to your business on al images you post on your account. Instagram allows you to use up to 30 hashtags per post but It is advisable that you use three to five.
Conclusion Instagram for business is a good way to promote your business and if you are good at operating a business account, you could experience a boost in your lead generation that leads into sales. There is no better way of doing this than using the above methods.